Well, folks, it is officially 2005! Happy New Year everyone! I had a nice, creative evening at my friend Kelly's house. Her last minute shindig ended up being just me and her. So, we spent the evening stimulating the right side of our brains - me making thank you cards for Christmas and Kelly making a new guestbook. Shortly before midnight, I signed the last entry on the inside back cover of her old guestbook to finish it out. A few minutes after midnight, I signed the first entry into her new guestbook. The rule is this: each time you are in Kelly's house for more than 30 minutes, you must sign the book. That is such a fun part of going to her house -- I'm trying to institute a similar tradition here at my little house. One of these days I'll get my parents trained to sign it each and every time they come over.
Don't know about you, but now that the new year is officially rung in, I'm headed to bed. Can't stay up until all hours of the night like I could when I was younger.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
At least you made it til midnight! I couldn't keep my eyes open past 11:30. Times like that make me feel OLD!
Mom - your guestbook doesn't really work the same way that I would love for mine to work....it never has. But you do have a point.... :-)
I turned in around 1 AM myself. Rob -- 11:30. We're definitely getting older, too ...
Post a Comment