Well, tonight is it.....the official end of my vacation. Bleh. I am so grateful to have had the time off -- precious time with family and good, quality me time. But of course, my to-do list is not completed!!!
I did get my Christmas stuff completely put away. Thank goodness! I really, really wish I could just wave my magic wand and it all get wrapped and boxed and re-closeted by itself. The motivation to get it done, besides the fact that it was driving me absolutely CRAZY, is that my friend Kelly and I decided to host my friend Jenny's birthday dinner HERE, at my apartment, in 3 days. Yes, folks, I will have 10-12 people over for a home-cooked dinner on Thursday! Aaack! But, thankfully, my house was still fairly clean from my party, plus I was gone for about a week. So, now that Christmas is down and put away, it really isn't that bad!
For the next few hours, I will attempt to finish up the last remaining straggling items on my to-do list. Most notably, is to re-work my budget for 2005 and complete the homework for my Crown Financial Ministries bible study. Also, I really, really need to write down and firmly establish some basic routines (ala FlyLady). Although I am somewhat "Born Organized," I still get crazy and frazzled and I think structured routines might help me to not feel so out-of-control as I start off this new year.
Then, hopefully, I'll make it to bed at a normal hour and it will be back to work tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment