Monday, October 10, 2011

Ten on Ten - October 2011

reminiscent of my first 10 on 10 post....but with a new bed!

my semi-monthly platelet donation - and donor council meeting

platelet donation in process

on the way back to the office, there was a strange metal "wall" where I could see through to the bus transfer center

recently replaced upper left photo in this collage frame .... guess I need to update the rest as well!

ALCS Game 2 - "watching" online while I work

great fall display in my office building lobby - this pumpkin is covered with what looks to be scrap wood

Bonus time!

after a LONG, HOT, DRY summer, we got some much needed rain this weekend - only 1 inch at my house, but 4-5+ in other areas nearby

library books waiting to be read

new laptop (my old one was stolen about a month ago)


Head here to see other blogs participating this month!



5 comments:

Karen said...

I don't think I've ever told you how much I admire your platelet donations. Much harder than just giving blood. Thanks for giving the gift of life.

Jenni said...

Thanks Karen. Though it really isn't harder, just more time consuming.

M.E. Hall said...

Great pictures! The giving platelet photo made me squirm! Good for you for donating!!

Kathylou said...

It is good that you give platelets. The last time I gave blood I fainted, so I am not sure I would give platelets.

Leslie said...

Totally have that !!!! IKEA WOOHOO