Thursday, January 19, 2006

Work, work, work (revisited)

Well, I'm starting to get dug out from under the piles of year-end projects. Should hopefully get enough done tomorrow that I won't have to work {much} this weekend. My friends tease me because most of the year my work schedule is pretty light and very routine. This crazy year-end-close / audit time certainly makes up for it - I've probably worked at least 60-70 hours a week for the past couple of weeks.

I finished up my talk for our ladies' retreat coming up the first weekend of Feb. I may tweak it a bit here and there as I read it and practice over the next few weeks. I'll probably post it here, but since several of my church friends read this blog, I'll wait until after the retreat.

Well, I'm done working for the night -- off to bed!

2 comments:

DJG said...

Well at least you are not a tax accountant.....the fun would just be beginning!

Enjoy your weekend.

Lisa said...

Hang in there! Glad to hear the end is in sight!