Saturday, August 16, 2014

10 Years.....and Vacation Recap

Today is the 10th anniversary of my first blog post.  Kinda strange to think I've been putting thoughts, photos, and questions out into this corner of the internet for 10 years.  I know I don't write often anymore, but I do still read blogs, so maybe someday I'll come back and write here more often.

Wishing to rewind the calendar a few days to the cooler days of our vacation in Red River.  The 100 degree days this past week have just about done me in.....

Here are a few photos of a very fun week:

Papa and Grandpa helping Emily and Anna fish at the 12 & under pond in town


Emily's first fish.....she wasn't really so sure about it


Anna was a bit more excited with her catch!


Tuesday night Cowboy Dinner at Moreno Valley....yummmm!





 


the view from our house

Emily posing with Flat Stanley as we drove out of town



1 comment:

That Girl said...

Haven't our lives changed? Not always in the ways that we would have changed them.

I'm eternally thankful for our little blog world - I've met and made friends that will always be special to me. Thank you for being a friend.

Hey, that could be a song! :)