Monday, March 10, 2014

Ten on Ten - March 2014

Start of the day.....depositing 120+ checks from our clients for services rendered in February.  Time consuming, but certainly necessary!


Lunch with both cutie-pie nieces (plus parents and my sister), but this little imp in Grandpa's hat just needed to be photographed!


I now work at a landscaping/lawn care business.  We are just beginning to ramp up for our busy.busy.busy time of the year.  The next few snaps are from outside around our offices.....







And, today was my once a month platelet donation day....so thankful that I can still donate my time and part of my body to help save lives....




See other blogs participating this month here


3 comments:

Shelley McGrew said...

I like the pattern you found in your photography.

the Whitelaws said...

I love these views into your everyday life. First glimpses of your new job, too! I think you should blog more . . . Love you!

Miss G said...

It was fun seeing these pics on Instagram but I enjoyed reading more commentary on the blog. And I agree with Sara that I wouldn't mind you blogging more again. :). Not that I can really talk but still.