Saturday, October 26, 2013

{Early} Birthday, Fall Festival, Etc

Anna's birthday is so close to Christmas that (for now, at least) we are celebrating somewhere around the 3/4 mark.  So, today was the day for her 3rd birthday celebration - even though the actual day isn't until Dec 19.








{the last two photos - of me with Anna and Emily - were taken by the girls....not too bad!}

Then tonight was the Fall Festival at Emily's school.....


this clown costume was actually made by my mom for me 35+ years ago.....worn by me, then Heather, then Emily and now Anna!


with Emily's teacher Ms. Cagle


And some beautiful clouds on my way home.....




2 comments:

Becky Campbell said...

Well my oh my...I went to Taylor. 3-5th grade.

Miss G said...

It's so fun to have you blogging more again!