Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stress Test - book review







Dr. Matt Newman is minding his own business, walking from the hospital to his car in a parking garage late one night .... and then everything changes.  Being kidnapped as he leaves work starts off a series of events that are truly bizarre - first he's a victim, frantic to escape his kidnappers. Then he becomes a murder suspect.....not quite sure who is after him, what scheme they might cook up next or if he'll be able to get his life back - or spend the rest of it in jail.

I truly enjoyed this book.  It was very fast reading and held my attention so much that I just about couldn't put it down, especially since I couldn't figure out "who done it" or why!  Yes, it is a based on a doctor and some of the story is in a hospital, but there isn't an overwhelming amount of jargon - certainly less than you'd see on a medical drama on TV. I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced mystery novel.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com (http://BookSneeze®.com) book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 (http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html) “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”




No comments: