Thursday, January 05, 2012

Laundry room mini-makeover

I've been struggling with a messy laundry room for a while.  While I am very thankful to have a laundry room, it is a strange shaped and very awkward room.  The main issue was, as my mom pointed out when she was here before Christmas, my shelves were way too small.


Here is the before....yikes!


The during......that box was way harder to open that it should have been! 


stuff spread up and down the hallway.....



.....and the after!  Much larger shelves fill the space better and make more room to spread things out and store like with like.  And even room if some things from elsewhere in the house need to find a new home in here.





3 comments:

Lana said...

Yea! It looks great and much more usable. So glad you just jump in and fix what needs fixing'!

Heather said...

Yea! I reorganized Emily's coloring & paint stuff yesterday and it made a world of difference! Forgot to take before pictures, but I'll send you the after.

Miss G said...

Looks great! Isn't it crazy how we can so easily overlook something so simple. I love your ironing board cover too! Did you make it or buy it? Kelly