Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten - May 2011

So, I forgot it was the 10th today until I was already at work.  Since I didn't have my big camera, I decided to play with Instagram today.

First bottle of water for the day
first bottle of water for the day

First coke zero of the day
first Coke Zero of the day

Organization
organization!

As seen on the way to lunch
as seen on the way to grab lunch

Cool magnet clip begging my attention
one of my favorite magnet clips

Workout bag - packed and ready to go
workout bag packed and ready to go!

Elliptical? Check!
elliptical? check!

Early voting
early voting

Fountain between city hall and library
fountain between city hall and the library

Iris and daylillies ready to plant!
iris and day lillies from my parents' yard - ready to be planted in mine!




5 comments:

Miss G said...

fun set! I saw that fun workout bag peeking out in the organization picture and it was fun to see the whole thing. That fountain is really pretty. Yea for new plants! Kelly

Jen said...

How nice that you get to walk by such a pretty fountain and how nice that you fit in a workout - much better than me!

This is my first time participating in Ten on Ten and I'm enjoying the peek into everyone's daily lives. I thought taking the photos yesterday was fun, but today is almost just as much fun.

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

Looks like a productive day- they lillies will be beautiful.

best,

elena

Sarah B said...

I like the instagram pics! At first I thought you would just document your drinking and eating, though :) Good job continuing to exercise. My whole spring has crashed & burned :( To begin again after vacation...

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I think the instagram pictures are fun! Thanks for a peak into your day!