Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ten on Ten - April 2011

kitchen clock

some of my church family and the cross built by our worship minister

as seen at one of my favorite burger joints - Chips!

preschoolers "hunting" easter eggs at our church picnic

more of my church family on a beautiful day to have a picnic (and my shoulders are reminding me that I need to remember sunscreen next time!)

a favorite sweet treat this time of year in a bowl gifted to me by Kelly and a reminder of our friendship that now spans from Texas to Colorado

stack of diapers ready to be made into burp cloths and a sampling of fabric for this round of gifts

my favorite Sunday afternoon activity - video chatting with my niece and sister! looking forward to the day both girls are big enough to chat

my friend Beth's funky bicycle

what a fun way to end the weekend -- great seats to watch the Mavericks beat the Suns



8 comments:

Megan said...

That bike is too cool! Looks like a great Sunday!

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

Great fabric choices and I want that bike!

JulieBGreen said...

That is a cool funky bike. I love a good basketball game! A great way to finish up the weekend.

Lana said...

Wow -- quite a day! Glad you got to videochat! Those were really close-up seats!

Heather said...

I saw you with your camera yesterday but didn't think anything about it. Glad we got to talk so long!

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

Looks like a good day. My kids and I love keeping in touch with my sister and mom and everyone one else with skype- so fun.

enjoy,

elena

Chris Gough said...

Looks like a fun day, and that bike is one of a kind for sure!

MamaPink said...

Love the clock! Where did you get it?

http://thepinckney5.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-on-10-april-2011.html