Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten on Ten - March 2011

I'm really ready for the 10th of the month to not fall on a workday! It is so hard to find inspiration through the mundane routine of work.  So, 10 photos from today.

birthday flowers still looking pretty good
laundry -- waiting to be put away
not really my style, but I still get to look at it every day as I wait for the elevators
ready to workout....again.....
privacy screen by the entrance to our gym
my two favorite machines - I'm learning the like the elliptical
stopped on the way home for essentials
*trying* to live this
library books!
new bed / bedding (watch for a more detailed post to come!)






7 comments:

Miss G said...

I like your set! For some reason I really always like the ready to work out pic. I like how you have your shoes and that cool floor. Kelly

p.s. yea for the new bed. I like those pillows.

Heather said...

You got a bigger bed. When did that happen?

Lana said...

I like the blue pillows. Can't wait to see your new room!

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

I'm a fan of the elliptical, too ;-)

Rebekah said...

great set, thanks for joining in this month!

JulieBGreen said...

I really like those pillows! So pretty!

Sarah B said...

Yea for the new bed - and under the windows on the front wall of the house? Good pics - sometimes it's nice to micro-analyze the mundane :)