Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten on Ten - January 2011

preparing breakfast to take to work for the week - brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal

stack of blank 1099s ready to print

mid-morning snack

our mailroom at work

some of our 2010 accounting files - not all of these are mine, but I do spend lots of time creating folders and then referencing what's inside

2006 accounting files all boxed and ready to send off to storage - 56 boxes in all

ready to get back into the routine of exercise after work - thankful for a gym in my office building!


remains of our SNOW in my planter

CAUGHT! My first ever mousetrap. ICK! So thankful I bought the kind of trap where I don't have to SEE the dead mouse!

easy way to unwind a bit while I'm preparing dinner - I *love* Jeopardy! 
 


7 comments:

Jim said...

Good thing you identified the snow. Looked like a roach in sugar.

Kayla Sue said...

A gym in your office must be so nice!!! Those oranges look yummy:)

Karen said...

I knew I liked you a lot for some reason. I LOVE Jeopardy too! :)

And in your description of yourself you say something about "the rat race". Maybe that's why you had to set a mouse trap. Just a thought.

Miss G said...

That first photo is stunning! Love the little containers. I love the self-portrait! Great!! The snow picture is fantastic. Soo sorry about the mouse! I hate having mice. Disgusting! uggg. I too love jeopardy. :) Kelly

Alida said...

Great photos!! I also thought the snow photo was a bug in sugar!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I love that you prepare a week's worth of breakfast...that is SUCH a good idea! I need to do that! Glad you caught a mouse *shudder*!!! And...I also thought the snow was sugar....but I am from California, so what do I know? :)

The Clarks said...

I have oatmeal almost everyday for breakfast as well. You have a great set of photos.