Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New hairdo

For those of you who are not on Facebook......here's a pic of my new 'do.



After 20+ years with the same stylist (the last 11 years driving back to Abilene), I have finally switched over to getting my hair done locally - only because Estella decided last spring to move from Abilene to San Antonio!


My friend Jamie referred me to her salon, The Color Studio and Salon. Their website has a questionnaire that you fill out if you are a new client and they match you up with the stylist who they deem to be best suited for your hair needs.  I will say that I was skeptical, but Candace did seem to fit my hair-styling personality and I think she will respect my choices for easy day-to-day maintenance.....  We'll see if it is a long-lived hair relationship, but the first experience was successful.  She showed me a couple of easy ways to dress it up (hence the curls in the photo).....we'll see how the day to day feels.


All in all, I'd recommend the salon, if any of you out there are looking for a new stylist.



7 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful--you and the haircut!

Jim said...

Looks wonderful!

Lana said...

Gorgeous!

Miss G said...

I really like the curls and the part! Did you take a self-portrait? If so, one of the best I've ever seen. That is hard! Thanks for posting for us non-facebookers. :) Kelly

Donna G said...

Love it!

Sarah B said...

It looks great (of course on you!) Thanks for posting. I'll have to see it in person - soon?? :) Ah, the joys of a new hairstylist. Glad you had better luck than I did...

Paige said...

I really like the do! I didn't see it on Facebook, so happy to see it here! Jenni, you look great in your photo!