Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thrift store find

On my way back to work today from an appointment, I detoured for a moment into the Central Dallas Ministries Thrift Store. I've seen it several times on my way to and from donating blood, but it was never at a time that they were open or I had time to stop. I wasn't really looking for anything or expecting to find anything, but it never hurts to look.

Well, of course, I did find a treasure. Look at this fun cabinet!! It was a steal and is nice solid wood. It does need a little cleaning up - and will probably get a coat of paint at some point. At the moment it is living in my kitchen and will provide overflow storage for large canisters, pitchers, etc......we'll see if it stays there.












5 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful Jenny.

Giggles said...

Very cute! I never find anything like that but it is probably a good thing because I don't have room for it!!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I messed up on the 1st message.
It has a French look with it's curves. I wonder what it was designed for? Too small for a TV.
You probably could put some shelves in it.

My deleted message( I has a French look with her curves. I wonder what is was designed for? Too small for a TV.
You probably could put some selves in it.

Kristen OQ said...

So good to meet you at Flying J Ranch -- funny how it took New Mexico for us to meet face to face, when our lives are so overlapping here in the metroplex.

Hope the rest of your vacation was fun -- ours was great! Blessings!