Sunday, June 20, 2010

Catching up

So, last weekend I was home for Emily's birthday party. Heather did a great wrap-up post with lots of fun pictures. Rather than duplicate her post, I'll just send you over there.

Heather, Phillip & Emily are moving to Abilene this week. So, after the fun birthday weekend, I headed back to their house to help pack. What I actually did was play with and distract Emily while Heather packed in the mornings and then we packed together while Emily napped in the afternoons. It was fairly exhausting, but I'm so glad that I was able to take the time and do it. I know Heather is feeling much calmer about these last couple of days because she isn't frantically trying to get it all thrown in boxes! Their stuff will be in storage for most of the summer while they stay with my parents before their house is available, so I also brought some stuff back to store temporarily at my house.

Nothing else too exciting going on here.....it's a busy work week coming up.


1 comment:

Miss G said...

I love how much she loved your present!! Kelly