Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Reading Thing 2010



It's time again! The Spring Reading Thing challenge, hosted by Katrina of Callapidder Days.

I don't usually have a *real* list -- I just keep you updated as I go along and make a wrap-up list at the end. Not so this time around.

I recently began doing book reviews for Thomas Nelson -- they send me a book, I read it, write a review on my blog and an online retailer and I get to keep the book. It is great fun since I get to choose the books I read and review.

So, here is my list:

currently reading:
Envy by Sandra Brown
Five Love Languages for Singles by Gary Chapman


(library books)
Fat Tuesday by Sandra Brown
The Maze by Catherine Coulter
What I Did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
The Switch by Sandra Brown
Demon Rumm by Sandra Brown

(Book Sneeze review books)
Hand of Fate by Lis Wiehl
Why You Say It by Webb Garrison


5 comments:

Veggiemomof2 said...

I love Catherine Coulter mysteries! Happy reading this spring!

Ro said...

Read the Five Languages for Singles book. :-) Found it quite helpful.

Enjoy your Spring reading! :-)

Susanne said...

Looks like you have a great list. Happy reading.

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a fun list! I loved the Five Love Languages. I will have to watch for your review :-)

Amy said...

I've heard good things about The 5 Love Languages. Enjoy your reading!