Saturday, March 06, 2010

Oh Baby!


This morning was our baby shower for my sweet sweet Kelly. It was so fun and easy to plan, decorate and execute! We went with a "vintage modern" style....polka dots, bright colors, and vintage toys/clothes were the thematic ingredients. Good food, friends and fun baby gifts. A great morning!














































































































































And, of course, another burp cloth project! Adrian is a rabid Steelers fan, so I thought it would be fun to include a special set of burp cloths just for him to use.


















8 comments:

Lana said...

Looks great! I know you had a lot of fun! Some of those toys look awfully familiar!!

New Creation said...

Hi Jeni! Hope you are doing well. I didn't know that Kelly was pregnant! How exciting! I love your shower theme...great job. Take care, Tracey

hoesayfina said...

very fun looking shower. I really like the theme and how you did it all. thanks for sharing. -maria

Karen said...

Thank you so much for doing this for Kelly. She told me all about it on the phone, but it is so exciting to see pictures. What precious friends Kelly has.

Miss G said...

It was oh, oh, oh so much fun! Thank you so much for throwing it! I love how you described it as a vintage modern theme. So true! I loved every bit of it and it was so wonderful of y'all to do it for me. Thank you!! Kelly

p.s. Adrian thought the Steelers burp cloths were greatness!

Marla Robbins Finley said...

You are just amazing, Jenni! You and Jenny both. The decor was so fantastic and the whole event was a blast. Thanks for posting the pictures.

adrian said...

The burp cloths are awesome!

BR said...

Oh my! I can see I've got some blog reading to do here!! Thanks for the amazing pictures and for hosting a shower for Kelly!