Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hammock


I ended up ordering a travel hammock due to the size constraints of my exsisting posts. It came in only a few days! Here is the before:



















and the after! I tried it out after mowing, but had dirty feet and didn't read the instructions on how to get in the thing, so I didn't spend much time and it wasn't very comfortable because I didn't know what I was doing!! I'll have to go back out later this afternoon and give it another whirl.
















3 comments:

lela said...

I just went to Mexico and really wanted to buy a hammock, because they're for sale everywhere. But, I don't have my own backyard, so can't justify one. :) Jealous!

StitchWiz said...

Hi there! I see from your profile that you like cross stitching too Thought I'd let you know that I have a nice sized Christmas freebie that I have put up for everyone. Look forward to you stopping
by! Enjoy!

Leeanne

Lana said...

Can't wait to try it!