Monday, April 27, 2009

Garage Sale Shopping

I'm not much of a garage saler....mostly because I like to sleep in on Saturday!



On my way home from the library this past Saturday however, I stopped at several. The best was a huge church sale where I picked up these treasures:




























-a set of small black shutters for $1....don't know what I'll do with these yet, but I couldn't pass them up



-a Genius edition Trivial Pursuit game for $3....many a road trip hour was passed asking and answering questions between the front and back seats of our car growing up....now all three households have a set! The sad thing is, even having heard most all of the questions over the years, I still don't know most of the answers!

(p.s. I tried to mobile blog this from my phone, but it never showed up! oh well....)




3 comments:

Lana said...

Oh, boy! Trivial Pursuit!

Miss G said...

Yea! I'm definitely glad you got those black shutters! What a price! There will be something fabulous you can do with them! Fun about the trivial pursuit too! I'm planning to go to a church "annual flea market" this Saturday. We'll see how it is! Kelly

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Both great finds, but the shutters are my favorite. Can't wait to see what you do with them.