Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Reading Thing



So, it is time again for the Spring Reading Thing over at Katrina's blog....unfortunately, I don't have much of a list.  All I have right now is to read The Shack by William Young.

I will probably make a library run soon and pick up a few more.  I'll keep a list of what I end up with and let you know......

Update: Just remembered that I have a book on loan from a co-worker.  The Secret Lift of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd Also had a recommendation from one of my elders wives while we were chatting at a wedding last night.....The Big Rich: The Rise and Fall of the Greatest Texas Oil Fortunes by Bryan Burrough. 


2 comments:

becky p said...

Jenni, I have discovered a great series of books called the Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson. There are 6 in the series and it is funny, inspiring and enjoyable Christian fiction.!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I may be the last person around who hasn't read The Shack yet. :) Or Secret Life of Bees -- though I've heard it's really good. Hope you're enjoying your spring reading!