Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rain....and a new toy

It has been cold and rainy here this week.....I'm glad it felt like winter a bit longer, I was already tired of the 80 degree temps in Feb!!  I finally went out to dump my rain gauge this morning.....over 3.5 inches!!!  Yay!  I hope the rain continues through the summer....my first summer in the house I didn't water my yard at all because it rained so much. Last summer was a wakeup call on lawn care because we had almost no rain.

I've also been playing quite a bit the last few days with a new toy.....can you guess what it might be?  

Yes, I have jumped on the Apple bandwagon just a little bit more.....and switched service providers as well......and now have a fabulous new iPhone.  I LOVE IT.  I've only had it for 2 days, but already have a ton of apps downloaded, my email and calendar synced and I'm so excited.


 


4 comments:

Karen said...

I love my iPhone too. It was so nice to have when I was sick in bed with pneumonia. I was able to check all of my email and keep up with FaceBook as well. Most invaluable of all has been the calendar. So nice to have a smartphone that will sync effortlessly with my Mac!

Miss G said...

ahhhhhhh!!!!!! sooooo exciting! yippee! yippee! Kelly

Postmodern Sass said...

Hi Jenni, thanks for the link. I should warn you, you might not like my next post, because I just watched Religulous and am smitten with Bill Maher.

That Girl said...

Keith has the Splash and Dash game on his phone. It keeps me busy on car trips!