Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars


So, I have friends that host an elaborate Oscar party.....it so so much fun last night!! We, of course, watched the show, but there was also much eating and lots of hilarious conversations......I'm pooped, but it was totally worth it....here are a few photos for you to enjoy.


My arrival on the red carpet.....sporting my grandmommy's mink stole -- it was a HUGE hit with the other guests.
























Pretty ladies all in a row.....Paula, Tricia, me, Heather and Cindy





















and our host couple, Briggs and Paula, waving to their "fans" as they make their official entrance to the party



























Can't wait until next year!!!
















6 comments:

jaime s said...

How fun! I miss the Ocasr Party, they think of all the details!

YOU LOOK AWESOME!! Seriously! Wow!!

Miss G said...

Soooo great! Thanks for sharing photos! love the stole. You look great! Kelly

the Whitelaws said...

So fun! You looked amazing! So glad you shared pictures!

Lana said...

Granddaddy loved the fact that you wore Grandmommy's mink! Looks like a lot of fun!

Donna G said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!

Clarissa said...

That looks so fun. My mother has a mink stole...that would be a neat way to put the thing to use!