Here we go.
1. I have an affinity for office supplies....I have a hard time not buying pens, pads, etc just to buy them.
2. I love to read....used to check out dozens of books at a time from the library - every other day - or maybe every other week.
3. I just recently joined the DVR revolution.....and I'm already so addicted.
4. I recently gave up a guilty pleasure begun in college.....watching General Hospital every day.
5. I wish that I had my mother's skill with crossword puzzles, but I don't have the patience if I can't immediately finish the puzzle.
6. I do not need the "out of the box" experience.....I was perfectly happy to have my dad unpack my new laptop and get it started.
7. I enjoy baking more than cooking.
8. I collect thimbles.
9. I abhor horror movies.
10. I do not enjoy haunted houses.
11. I skiied for the first (and only) time my freshman year of college.
12. I would much rather be in cold weather than hot.
13. I LOVE being an aunt....
14. I don't hate yardwork....I hate yardwork in the summertime.
15. I still can't quite believe that I own my home.
16. I would much rather do dishes than clean bathrooms.
17. It really annoys me when people do not drive the speed limit on the highways.
18. I have a series of books (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon) that I can read over and over and over and over again.....
19. I would rather sleep cold than warm.
20. I love to fly...even with the hassles of security in our post-911 world. I would much rather fly somewhere than drive.
21. I want to sky-dive.
22. I want to bungee jump (I think)
23. I want to fly in a hot air balloon.
24. I want to get a tattoo....problem is I don't know what!
25. I would prefer either to live in Texas or Tennessee....or maybe Colorado. Not sure I could live anywhere else.