Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Party Update

Well, it was another successful party! My friends Sarah and Deen, perusing the spread......




















many friends enjoying the food and companionable conversation
























and my crazy friend Randy in his twisty Santa hat.....kinda fits his personality! he is a big fan of my sausage balls (to the point that he even told his mother that mine are better than hers! yikes!!) so he usually gets to go home either with leftovers or with a special bag marked out for him ahead of time.

















Even with the inclement weather (temp around 30 degrees with light wintry precipitation) there were still 41 folks in my home! Several new families including our missionaries just returned from Togo were able to come and several friends who had only see my home in photos were able to make it this year. It was wild and crazy chaos for a while with little boys scampering around, but I am very happy to report that nothing was broken and everyone had their fill of yummy treats and fun.


4 comments:

Lana said...

Looks wonderful! Someday . . . maybe . . .

dgossett said...

I don't know how but Google Reader deleted you off of my subscriptions...I think I am caught up now though...I wondered why I didn't know you were moving offices!!

That Girl said...

Looks like a great party! You're a brave girl!

Meredith@MerchantShips said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! good for you!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.