Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My new office.....aka where I blog part 2

Welcome to my new office! Only 15 floors up, rather than 28. West facing window which hopefully won't be too terribly horribly hot in the summer. I only have the one little window, most folks have that whole wall of windows.

Large desk unit with LOTS of storage space. Just getting still trying to figure out where I put everything!!























and this is what I see when you hear from me and the timestamp on the post is midday!








3 comments:

Miss G said...

greatness on the two monitors! Kelly

Miss G said...

p.s. your whole office looks nice too. I like all the storage space! Kelly

the Whitelaws said...

New office looks great! The party looked fun, too! So sad that we missed it, maybe someday . . .