Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fall into Reading Wrap-up


I wrapped up my first phase of Fall in Treading 2008 here Now for the second phase - more books from the library!

  • Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers (re-read) - loved it again.....might need to add this one to my library permanently!
  • Kissing in Technicolor by Jane Mendle - interesting, but nothing too great. probably won't seek out any more of this author 
  • Multiple Choices by Claire Cook - light, easy, quick read (actually not quite done, but will finish this weekend)
  • "B" is for Burglar by Sue Grafton - ok.  not sure I want to follow through the whole alphabet
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - wonderful.  it was a little slow to get into, but not as slow as Kite Runner because I already knew the author's style
  • Quicksand by Iris Johansen - excellent! will be reading more of her works
  • How to Be Single by Liz Tuccillo - easy ready, but bizarre and unbelievable story line. again, not seeking any more of her works
  • Hold Tight by Harlan Coben - excellent. a co-worker turned me on to this author and I have enjoyed everything I've read by him
I'm on vacation for the next two weeks....might be reading some, but probably not.  

No comments: