Thursday, November 06, 2008

Decorated shelves

These shelves were much harder to fill than I thought they would be. I guess they are just smaller/narrower than in my head. And no, I never did actually measure them first! But I think it turned out well! Feeling a little like the bottom shelf could use something else, but I don't know what.

From a distance.....thinking that I probably don't need anything above either!


























Bottom shelf, up close





















Top shelf, up close



















Both shelves, up close


















3 comments:

the Whitelaws said...

Love the shelves, LOVE what you put on them, LOVE you! - Sara

Lana said...

Cute!

TRS said...

Cute cute.
I did the same thing in my bathroom. Judging from your tile you are in a cute, older building and your bathroom must be small with little storage just like mine.

I think you need a little height variation. I use a pretty flower tin to hold and hide my styling brushes.
see here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/singleclickchick2/306336779/in/set-72157594392114578/