Sunday, November 02, 2008

Book review

So, somewhere in blogland, I must have registered to win a book. Because one showed up on my doorstep not too long ago. I can't remember where I registered or if there was a requirement to review the book. So I'm going to review it just in case.

The book is actually an Advance Reader Copy of "Dark Pursuit" by Brandilyn Collins. To my knowledge, I've never read anything by her. But it was great.

Murder, suspense, faith....what more do you need? I'm looking forward to enjoying more of her books in the future!


2 comments:

~ Brandilyn Collins said...

Jenni, thanks for posting your response to Dark Pursuit. I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

BTW, there are discussion questions for Dark Pursuit on my web site that are designed to help readers think about the underlying theme of the story. You might enjoy looking these over.

Thanks again for your review.

Blessings,

~ Brandilyn

Miss G said...

cool! and a comment from the author, wow! Kelly