Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Another project

Last night instead of listening to election highlights, I did another little project! I finally got set in my head what to do in my guest bath. Sunday evening ran to Wal-Mart (when I discovered it was closing!) and bought two chrome/glass shelves. Last night I hung them!

Still need to figure out exactly what is going on them - cutesy stuff maybe, or qtips, cotton balls, etc for guests. Also will probably look for some art something to hang above - just to eliminate the dead white space!


























5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks good!

Lana said...

Those are great! Look good and will be helpful when we visit!

jennyc said...

Way to go - You are so good at executing your projects. I wish that would rub off on me. I just think and think and think... They look great! Yay for Wal-mart!

Paige said...

I like them! Can't wait to see what you put on them...

Miss G said...

looks good! Kelly