Monday, September 08, 2008

A new toy


I got a new toy last week....and it has been so fun!

All summer long I wanted to have an ice cream maker. But, they are awkward to store, messy to run, etc. So, I procrastinated....and was rewarded!

My sister mentioned that there was an ice cream attachment to our stand mixer. I found one (on sale!) last week and bought it. So far I have experimented with two different recipes (family: you will be the guinea pigs this weekend!) and early taste tests are very positive!

Oh, and this is post number 600! I can't even believe I have written 600 posts over the past 4 years. Thanks for reading and walking through my life with me!



3 comments:

Lana said...

I'll be a guinea pig for ice cream anytime!

Heather said...

I can't wait!!

Miss G said...

I want to be an ice cream guinea pig. :) I'm sure I'll have my chance at some point. Very fun!

600 posts!!!!!!!??????? wowie, wow,wow! good for you! kelly