Friday, July 11, 2008

thank goodness for friends

I am so thankful for all my great friends. I am currently typing on Sarah's laptop. She graciously offered for me to crash at her place tonight (and I am going to try to finagle tomorrow night too, though she doesn't know that yet!). She had plans this evening with her church small group, but left her place open for me to come once I made it home from work and gathered up some stuff. She has crashed at my place several times en route to travels and it is fun to return the favor!

Looks like I will probably get a whole new outdoor a/c unit. Still don't have the word from the warranty company about how much they will kick in, but I know it will be some. Now the trick is getting it scheduled! (it was 93 in my house at 6:30 pm when I got home from work--ugh!!)




3 comments:

jettybetty said...

About 2 hours ago, ours stopped working again--I think we may need a whole new system, too. This is not a good time for any of us to be without air conditioners!!!

Miss G said...

okay, seriously, you're right here??? !!! fun! kelly

the Whitelaws said...

You're welcome to come to our place, too! A little further drive, though!