Monday, July 07, 2008

Gas Grill

I've been wanting a grill for a while. I'm accustomed to using gas at my parent's house - well, more accustomed to gas than to charcoal. I really haven't grilled all that much. BUT, I want to. So, this past weekend I bought a grill! My parents had an extra propane tank so I got that for free! The grill is a small one, but it still took more effort to put together than I felt like it should.


























The instructions said 30 minutes, but I think it was closer to an hour to assemble. And actually, one of the wingnuts didn't tighten on the screw, so I'll need to find a replacement before I feel comfortable using it.


And of course, more pics of Emily from the Fourth of July (wearing an outfit that her mommy wore as a baby!)






























































3 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Emily is pretty cute! I love the baby yawning one.

Miss G said...

I love that last picture! Yea for getting a grill! yum! what is the first thing you're going to cook on it? I like your wording above. :) Kelly

p.s. I also LOVE my shower invitations! Thank y'all so much for throwing me this shower! Soooo exciting! Kelly

the Whitelaws said...

Happy grilling! Can't wait to hear how it goes.