Friday, July 11, 2008

Bad news....bright spot

Well, not quite so easy a fix....it is a dead compressor. The technician said I really need to replace the whole condenser unit - a more expensive fix, but better in the long run. What I have is old and inefficient. So, I will be trying to get the warranty company to pay for it all -- or at least split the cost with me. Now, just to get it all authorized and scheduled soon!!

It is supposed to be 100+ all weekend long......why is it that these things always happen at the most inconvenient times?!?!?!



and then I got this in my email....a couple of things miss Emily opened in her one-month birthday box from aunt Jenni today:
































5 comments:

That Girl said...

Don't you LOVE being an aunt?

jettybetty said...

That is precious.

jennyc said...

I'm so sorry the A/C went out. You are more than welcome to stay with us :) You are an awesome aunt. She is absolutely adorable! Miss you!

Miss G said...

oh my goodness that's too adorable!!! how great are you to send a happy one month birthday package! wow! you are MORE than welcome to come stay over here too! Kelly

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Now, that picture is enough to make any Texas evening a little cooler!