Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vernal, Utah

I spent the last couple of days in Vernal, Utah. We have a field office up there and in the last 9 years, I hadn't been up there. They started having a company picnic last year and invited folks from the head office to come up. It was fun....the weather was fantastic. Low about 60, high about 80. Perfect!

I had a HUGE sectional L-shaped couch in my room - it was so strange. But worked great to watch TV and catch up on my emails last night.



We had a good turnout at the picnic.....yummy steak, horseshoes, smore's and a water balloon fight capped off the evening!




This morning, Jill rode her Harley to work (she won it in a poker game!!!) and I enjoyed looking it over and having a chance to sit on it. I didn't ride, though - not the right shoes and it's been too long! But it did whet my appetite again..... I don't seriously think that I would have a bike in the city, but maybe someday I will!




















3 comments:

Sarah B said...

Sounds like a fun (and cool) get-away. Glad you had a good time.

Miss G said...

smores, yum! kel

Whitney said...

The couch in your hotel room- soooo random! But glad you enjoyed it!