Friday, June 20, 2008

TGIF!!

I got to spend another wonderful few hours with miss Emily tonight. She slept in my arms both before and after dinner....











































She's had a busy week! Visits to both Phillip and Heather's work yesterday, and her first doctor's appointment today. Everything looks great - she is 7 lbs 3 oz (1 oz up from birth weight, 9 oz up from leaving the hospital weight). She had her PKU test and her little heel was still bleeding tonight. I think it was harder on Heather than on Emily!

I think Heather & Phillip are going on a date tomorrow night and Mom (aka Pearlie) and I will babysit. They did a little trial run tonight - a Sonic run for blasts as a treat after dinner!








3 comments:

Christopher Mockenhaupt said...

Congratulations! What a true blessing from the Lord. A baby is the most wonderful gift you will ever receive.

I'm a christian artist and evangelist living in Arizona with my wife Etta. All our kids are grown now, and seeing your picture made me almost well-up with tears.

I invite you and your friends and family to check out my blog. The address is www.createinmeacleanheart.blogspot.com

Again, a very big congrats to you and your family, Chris

jettybetty said...

I think she's already getting prettier!

Enjoy your babysitting tonight.

Cara said...

You're such a wonderful aunt, Aunt Jenni! Enjoy her tonight before she leaves tomorrow :(