Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Struggling

There have been times in the past where I've alluded to various struggles that I've been having. Don't think I've even really been explicit about what those struggles are....

Still not sure I am ready to be quite that open with the whole world wide web. Suffice it to say, things were going better, but have shifted backwards a bit in the past few weeks....so, continued prayers would be very much appreciated.

And if you want to know more? Just ask via email and I'll be happy to share....



4 comments:

Britney K said...

Hey Jenni,
I'll be praying. I'll be praying that whatever it is that the Lord will fill the hope of your heart. "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." Prov 13:12 May you be filled with life, friend.
Brit

MotoMom said...

Hopping over from Barb, Chelsea Morning. Saw you were an Outlander fan and had to stop in an say "hi". I just finished A Breath of Snow and Ashes and have started on the Lord John series while I anxiously await the next book in the series.
I'll be adding you to my prayer list...Hope things turn around soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni- I already prayed for you. I am sorry that you are going through a season of struggle. Praying for God to walk with you all the way.
JoAnn in MI

Miss G said...

Jenni, I'm sorry!!! I really like Britney's comment. just prayed for you. love you! Kelly