Monday, June 30, 2008

Scenes on the train

So today on my afternoon commute there was this guy.....



































I think he really thought he was Elvis.....he even tried to have the twang going.... and talked about getting off to go pick up his guitar from the repair shop - he broke a string and it ruined a whole day of rehearsal!

When he got off the train, we all burst out laughing. And talked about the "experience" for several more stops. It was a great way to end a crazy busy Monday.....

and yes, I snapped these pics surreptitiously with my camera phone....I just couldn't help it! I had to share with the rest of you.....


3 comments:

Becky said...

you were so bold to get those pics! I would have chickened out. I sure am glad I was able to see it, so thanks!

Miss G said...

Hilarious! Kelly

Josh said...

i totally have those types of experiences too. you see the craziest silliest stuff riding public transportation! love that you got snaps with your cameraphone.