Monday, June 09, 2008

Opinion

UPDATE: I think I am going to have David install this white framed mirror. If I decide that I would like a dark frame better, I will just paint it.....thanks so much for all your thoughts and opinions!!!

My master bath remodel is almost finished. The major construction is OVER and the mess is (mostly) cleaned up. The last things to hang are the light fixture and mirror.


Here comes the part where I need your opinion. I had in my head that I wanted a dark wood frame around the mirror. But I couldn't find one that I liked. So, I just asked David to put the old mirror back up. Today he found a white framed mirror (that is what was in HIS head!). I think I like the mirror ok, but I'm not sure I'm completely sold on putting it up in the bathroom. So what do you think?



here is what it looked like before, with just the plain mirror:




















here is the white frame mirror option



























5 comments:

Becky said...

i vote for framed- white or dark. i think framed is going to look better than unframed. just my opinion.

That Girl said...

I am NOT a decorator by a long shot BUT, I like the framed mirror AND it does match the ceramic faucet handles.

Miss G said...

i think that the framed mirror helps to "update" the look. Could you paint the frame dark? Kelly

Whitney said...

I like the white framed mirror over the other, but would like a dark framed one even better!

Amy L said...

I would vote for dark frame, but the white would look good, too. Either way, I would pick framed over unframed - definitely dresses things up. What colors did you choose for the curtain?