Thursday, June 19, 2008

House projects....check!

I think the house projects are just about done. A strike plate for the master bath door is the only thing I know is outstanding.....


Here are some pics:

the cabana project - complete!! still trying to decide exactly what I want to do out here......for now, just putting out my folding chairs! need to find a home for my lawn mower that formerly lived here.....and to watch for dining tables at the end of the season? a rug to cover the new/old flooring? to stain the new? who knows!!?!





















the master bath! complete at last!! trying to decide if my light fixture looks okay pointing up rather than down....the new mirror interferes with the light fixture. ugh.































































































still need to finish moving all my furniture back into my bedroom and start that re-decorating project.....BUT, I think that all the work is done!!!!! and I am SO glad. (p.s. I LOVE LOVE LOVE furniture on wheels!!!!)





and one Emily pic from today (only three more days to see her before they move...)






















3 comments:

erick acuna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pdr2 said...

House looks good, I look forward to seeing it in person.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love how both of the projects turned out!