Monday, June 16, 2008

ABCs....

More random things about me......

A is for age: 32
B is for burger of choice: Jake's
C is for what kind of car you drive: Dodge Durango
D is for your dog’s name: no dogs for me...
E is for essential item you use everyday: lotion
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Army Wives
G is for favorite game: love 42, mexican train, chicken foot, spades, trivial pursuit (too many to pick a favorite!!!)
H is for Home State: Texas
I is for instruments you play: Piano & viola – though both were long ago
J is for favorite juice: orange or cranapple
K is for whose rear you’d like to kick: What? I’m too nice to think about that.
L is for last restaurant you ate at? Freebirds
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit
N is for Number of Piercings: 2 (one in each ear)
O is for overnight hospital stays: I'm not sure - might have been in when I was little for febrile convulsions
P is for people you were with today: normal everyday people at work, then Phillip, Heather & Emily and Mom
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: read, watch tv
R is for biggest regret: allowing myself to be sucked into other peoples bad attitudes
S is for status: single (and open to being set up, so if you know of eligible bachelors, please let me know!!!)
T is for time you woke up today: first woke up? (5:30 am) or got out of bed? (6:20 am)
U is for what you consider unique: people
V is for vegetable you love: lots of options - brocolli, squash, corn, asparagus, potatoes.....
W is for worst habit: perfectionism
X is for x-rays you’ve had: not counting dentist x-rays? zero, I think!
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Sammy's BBQ
Z is for zodiac sign: Pisces



1 comment:

jaime s said...

Why is your blog cutting off parts of your posts? Is this happening to anyone else or just me?