Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What's in My Fridge?

Saw this little meme (sorta) over on Amateur Gourmet. So, just for fun, I decided to show you a little peek:





















the top two shelves......a box of baking soda (that needs to be replaced), one lonely piece of apple pie (bought at the Butterfly Cafe in Goodland, KS for my phillip-in-law's birthday earlier in the month), some rice leftover from our Chinese food run when the girls were here back in March, a bit of Smart Balance and a jar of starter for a fun 30-day friendship cake.



















beverage options.....skim milk, chocolate milk, tea, diet coke, cherry coke zero, Corona light.....and some string cheese



















bottom two shelves of the door - various salsas, mustards, salad dressings, ketchup, bbq sauce and worchestershire sauce....a bottle of champagne bought for New Year's and not opened yet, water bottle, parmesean cheese (not the good stuff, but does okay for sprinkling on pizza), fat free miracle whip, and TWO kinds of chocolate syrup - what you don't see is the moldy jar of applesauce that I tossed tonight!



















top shelves of door - homemade jams that were a Christmas present from my boss, spray butter, lime juice, maraschino cherries (I could just eat up that whole jar!), caramel sauce (bought for a Pampered Chef party in Feb 07), hot fudge sauce (gift from my preacher's family in Dec 06), and a jar of jalepenos.....some leftover parmesean cheese from Papa John's, and butter.

That's it.....what I have in my fridge as of today.





4 comments:

Becky said...

your fridge looks so clean!
Ours always looks like something exploded.

Wade said...

It's 11:00 PM and I'm suddenly craving Oak Farms chocolate milk after reading your blog!!!

Thanks a lot, Jenni!

And yes, very clean indeed!

hoesayfina said...

Jenni, my thoughts on your fridge is that it's very clean. Also, i have never seen a starter that's been labeled. I have three jars of sourdough starter in the back of my fridge and they tend to overflow the first day in the fridge. so, a lot of times i find hardened sourdough starter near the jars of starter.

thanks for sharing. -maria

Whitney said...

Um...I think it's time to get rid of the caramel sauce :)