Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Too late now......

Well.....my first MAJOR house project has begun.....too late to go back now!


The master bathroom was redone sometime in the past -- probably 80s or 90s. Pink/white tile and gold shell shaped fixtures and accents. Not my cup of tea.....see this is before:















































































































































and after DAY One:



























I've also started another blog to compile/chronicle various house projects.....I'll put some photos here, but will put complete photos over there. So check it out!





7 comments:

That Girl said...

You are a better woman than I!!!

This will greatly increase the value of your home... see I watch HGTV!

Sarah B said...

Wow - nothing like seeing the "guts" of your house! :) How fun it will be when it's done, though. We missed you over the weekend. Looks like you were busy!

Miss G said...

soooo exciting! Kelly

Lana said...

Wow! He really got a lot done yesterday! Too bad the remodel won't be nearly so quick -- so fast to tear out, so slow to make gorgeous & usable again!!

Cara said...

Wow! Are you doing that yourself? That's great! With all your love of fonts do you know how I can make a monogram? I thought it would be easy but after a few hours last night just getting frusturated, I guess it's not. Send me an email if you have time and know how. carapotter@msn.com Thanks!

the Whitelaws said...

Looks like a great start! Can't wait to see the end results.

Amy said...

Woo hoo! Isn't it fun to see the old stuff taken out? Here's to a beautiful new bathroom - can't wait to see the final result!