Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Catching up.....

So, things in the bathroom remodel are still rocking along and nearing completion.....jump over here if you want to see more.

We are now 10 days away from baby Ratliff's anticipated due date.....baby is in position, but nothing is moving yet.....(at least that is what I am told!)

My parents came into town this past weekend.....we hung out at my house on Sat afternoon and watched the three original Indiana Jones movies (taped off the Sci-Fi channel) before heading to the theater to watch the new Indy movie on Sunday afternoon. It was good, though a little more sci-fi than action in some spots. Our speculation is that this is the last Indy movie.....but we'll see......

I met my good friend Sarah to see the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian yesterday afternoon. I still need to re-read the series, but quite a bit of the movie is based on what I remembered from the book. Not all, but a lot.

I'm halfway through the Anne of Green Gables book series.....midway through the first book, I wasn't sure if I'd want to read the rest....but now I can't stop! Four more books to go.

It is now officially summer in my part of the world....high temps and humidity made for a miserably hot Memorial Day weekend. Thank goodness for air conditioning! (Yes, I am a spoiled girl who loves my a/c!)



No comments: