1. I get grief from many people about the extent of my organizational skills - I guess the spreadsheets to plan my annual Christmas party just push me over the edge :-)
2. I have issues with textures of several foods - mushrooms amd tomatoes are at the top of the list. I might enjoy the taste, but can't get over the texture, so I avoid these foods like the plague.
3. I have an interesting collection.....one that most people are surprised at, so I'll consider that a random fact about me. I blogged about that collection here.
4. I like motorcyles - I have my license and hope to own a Harley someday. This seems out of character for me, so most folks are shocked by this.
5. I will complain about doing yardwork, but I'm too cheap to pay someone to do it for me. (I watered my yard for the very first time tonight - I've been in my house for 18 months.....) I will also complain about housework, but I am NOT too cheap to pay someone to do it for me! :-)
6. I'm a pretty tech savvy girl, but I still ask my tech-genius daddy for help all the time!
7. I have a decent eye for style and design, but the idea of picking out tile (and now paint!) for my bathroom remodel has about put my stomach into knots.