Monday, May 12, 2008

7 Random Things

My friend Sara tagged my for this 7 Random Things Meme.....

1. I get grief from many people about the extent of my organizational skills - I guess the spreadsheets to plan my annual Christmas party just push me over the edge :-)

2. I have issues with textures of several foods - mushrooms amd tomatoes are at the top of the list. I might enjoy the taste, but can't get over the texture, so I avoid these foods like the plague.

3. I have an interesting collection.....one that most people are surprised at, so I'll consider that a random fact about me. I blogged about that collection here.

4. I like motorcyles - I have my license and hope to own a Harley someday. This seems out of character for me, so most folks are shocked by this.

5. I will complain about doing yardwork, but I'm too cheap to pay someone to do it for me. (I watered my yard for the very first time tonight - I've been in my house for 18 months.....) I will also complain about housework, but I am NOT too cheap to pay someone to do it for me! :-)

6. I'm a pretty tech savvy girl, but I still ask my tech-genius daddy for help all the time!

7. I have a decent eye for style and design, but the idea of picking out tile (and now paint!) for my bathroom remodel has about put my stomach into knots.

Ok, enough for the random-ness today.


5 comments:

preacherman said...

I want you to know that i have been bless to have come across your blog and look forward to reading it often. I hope it is okay if I add it to my favs. Keep up the great posts! I look forward to reading it regularly. I was wondering if you could take a few minutes and say pray for a family in need.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

My Mema collects thimbles. Someday I hope she gives them to me. I've always loved looking at them.

That Girl said...

I pay somebody to do the mowing... I don't really mind doing the rest. I'm too cheap to hire someone to clean the inside!

pdr2 said...

I am so shocked that you don't like yard work and you're cheap. I don't know anyone like that :)

Whitney said...

Your #1 & #2 fit me perfectly! Too funny! The organizational thing probably because we are both CPAs. I also have a texture thing with shrimp.