Saturday, April 19, 2008

Birthday Party

My cousin Blake's little boy Andrew turned one this week. I went to a family party for him this afternoon.....lots of fun pictures to share...Andrew had 3 cakes! The lamb cake is a mold that was used for both my mom and aunt's first birthday, as well as mine, my sister's and both my cousins. And then we had a cow and pig to eat!

































































look at that tongue sticking out!























playing peek-a-boo with cousin Lindsey
















playing peek-a-boo with Daddy
















playing with cousin Lindsey
















and a photo of my and Granddaddy




















2 comments:

Miss G said...

he's really cute! wow! love the history of the lamb cake! Kelly

Cara said...

I LOVE those cakes! Who made them?!?