Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Reading Thing is Here!


It's here! Katrina is hosting her Spring Reading Thing again.....go check out all the other readers' lists.

I'm more of a read what catches my attention person than a make a list of what I want to read. But, I'll put a small list here and then just keep track of what I read and update as we go!

Anne of Green Gables series -- my grandmother had these books and I borrowed them from her long ago to read and never got around to it. So maybe I will now!

Chronicles of Narnia -- I've read most of the books in the series, but never made it all the way through. I got a gift card for my birthday, so I think I'm going to buy the set and read them all straight through.

That's it for this spring......we'll see how many others I get to!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I plan to read these as well. That is I'm finishing up on the Chronicles of Narnia (three books to go) and planning to start the Anne books.

Lindsay said...

Great series books you have on your list. Have fun reading through all of them :-)

Kara said...

oh my goodness...I can't tell you how many times I've read the Anne books over and over and over again. Enjoy! Happy Reading!

Cee Cee said...

Happy reading! I'll be interested to see if your list changes over the challenge.

Miss G said...

Jenni, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Anne of Green Gables series! Anne's House of Dreams and Anne of the Island are my favorites. Kelly

Katrina said...

I have to admit -- I've never read the Anne books. But I love Narnia and have read that series countless times. Thanks for joining SRT '08!

the lazy reader said...

I am so excited for you. What wonderful books to choose. I wish I could go back and read them for the first time - again.