Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Birthday, family, snow!

Last Friday night some friends from church treated me to a yummy dinner at Manny's.....brisket tacos! Yum!!!
























Then Saturday, on the actual day, my good friends Katie, Sarah and I celebrated together. Sarah's birthday was Feb 25 and Katie's was Feb 27. We have celebrated our special days together for over 10 years! We had a yummy dinner at Bennigan's then saw a cute new movie, Penelope. We played with my camera in the movie theater trying to get a good self-portrait. Many goofs later, here we are!


















On Sunday I had my March dinner (er...lunch) party. My cousin Blake, his wife Lianne and their baby Andrew came and joined me, Heather & Phillip for lunch at my house. We haven't spent much time together in recent years, so it was fun to catch up and enjoy playing with Andrew! We missed Lauren, Robert & Lindsey to complete the Cousin Lunch -- it would have been a little bit of a drive from Abilene just for Sunday lunch!




























Then on Monday night, it snowed! I snapped these couple quick picks on Tuesday morning before I headed out to work.


4 comments:

Sarah B said...

nice recap...and thanks :)

jennyc said...

I love your snow pictures - how creative are you to write the year in the snow! Can't wait to help you celebrate some more!

Lana said...

That little one reminds me of someone . . . Glad you had a fun weekend to celebrate your birthday and time to spend with family & friends.

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday (a little late!)... (You may not remember me from ACU)
Anyway, it was great to see a picture of the sweet Katie Keyes... she still looks the same :) Happy Weekend...