Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New kitchen cabinets!

I got new kitchen cabinets this past weekend! Well, not entirely new. Enough to make me excited, though!


When I moved in 17 months ago, there was a broken ice maker in the kitchen. I finally had it pulled out and a cabinet installed in the spot a few months ago. This past weekend, the project was completed when I had vertical dividers installed in one cabinet so that I can store large things (cutting boards, cookie sheets, etc) easier.


























And the items that were originally in the newly repurposed cabinet got moved down to the new cabinet! It's great!!


7 comments:

Whitney said...

That's fantastic! I know that's a huge deal for you- considering how much you love to cook and entertain! Ang being a CPA, you like to be organized too.... right? :)

Lana said...

Looks great! Your dividers are definitely sturdy! Can't wait to put things away in the right (or wrong) places next time we come.

Mandi said...

Those cabinets look great...and very organized. I wish my kitchen cabinets were as organized and uncluttered as that! (I think uncluttered is the key word there.)

I've enjoyed reading your blog and getting caught up on the goings on of your life!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Ooo, I'm so jealous of your divided cabinet for all your cookie sheets, etc.! I would LOVE one of those!

That Girl said...

I love all that organization! My cabinets are original with my late 1940s house so... I don't have such a nice looking kitchen.

Erica said...

How exciting for you! Unfortunately, I want all new cabinets so I am going to have to wait a while especially since I am married to a practical financial planner:) Glad that you are loving your new home more all the time.

Snapshot said...

So jealous!!! Beautiful!