Sunday, January 13, 2008

January Dinner Party

Well, the January dinner party is over! Saturday night I entertained several guests.....Kelly & Adrian helped me to celebrate with Jack & Colton as Jenny turned 30.


Kelly is the consummate decorator, so I asked her to handle the tablescape .... here's a glimpse of her handiwork:























she even used Scrabble letters as placecards.....isn't that fun?!?




















here is a photo of the fully loaded table:

menu for the evening: Cracker Crumb Chicken Cordon Bleu, Sauteed Broccoli w/Corn, Salad, Rolls, and Grasshopper Torte for dessert.
























Happy Birthday Jenny! It was so fun to celebrate with you!


2 comments:

jaime s said...

My birthday is in June. Shall we begin planning now??? :)

How fun! I've enjoyed your last several posts. Your new year's goal is perfect for you! It made me REALLY wish we still lived in Dallas. I'll have to give you a heads up when we visit next so we can help you meet your goal :)

The piano is beautiful! Like you, I quit way too early and now wish I had those skills!

Happy New Year!

Whitney said...

What fun! I'm so glad that you are already following through with your New Years Resolution! The food and the table decor looks wonderful! Love the scrabble pieces idea too!

I'm looking forward to hearing how things go with the new piano- my parents always wanted me to play, but I didn't. Wish I had though!